TokiClock- World Clock & Calendar*** Differences between this PAID VERSION and the Free version are:
1) Advertisement Banner is not displayed in the Paid version.
2) Support resolutions greater than 320x480 (Free version supports resolutions greater than 480x854.)
- To avoid going into Sleep mode, when 'Toki Clock' is running, the system's auto-lock features is automatically disabled.
- Alarm feature works only when Toki Clock is running in front. Alarm will not sound when Toki Clock is running in the background.
Toki Clock supports devices with resolutions greater than 320x480. Also, devices with square screen are not supported. The devices I tested this version of 'Toki Clock' are as follows:
1) HTC Magic (320x480)
2) HTC Sensation (540x960)
3) Galaxy S III (720x1280)
4) Nexus One (800x480)
5) Galaxy Nexus (720x1280)
6) Nexus 7 (1200x1920)
WHAT IS 'TOKI CLOCK''?
If you like retro (vintage) looking digital clock, this is it! 'Toki Clock' is a clock app for your Android. Have your Andriod phone display the time, calendar, and time from cities around the world while it is being charged.
- Display the world time for up to 5 cities simultaneously. You can choose from 244 major cities around the world.
- Adjusts to daylight saving time (summer time) automatically for all the cities.
- Choose from 10 skins.
- Display a 1-month or 2-month calendar. The calendar display can start with Sunday or Monday.
- Choose between a 12-hour and 24-hour clock.
- Show/hide the seconds display.
- Flash or don't flash the time separators.
- Dim the backlight.
- Option to display the time with big numbers.
- Show/hide dot animation. There are s animations:
2) Character up and down
- Choose from 3 different formats for the date display:
- 8 bit sound alarm!
App Screenshots :
Requires Android : 1.6 and Up
What's New (Updated - August 14, 2013)
- Fixed a crasher bug by adding a null check before drawing.
Download Size : 2.16 MB(APK)