View This On Google Play
Adobe Illustrator Draw
Winner of the Tabby Award for Creation, Design and Editing and PlayStore Editor’s Choice Award!
Illustrators, graphic designers and artists can:
• Zoom up to 64x to apply finer details.
• Sketch with five different pen tips with adjustable opacity, size and color.
• Work with multiple image and drawing layers.
• Rename, duplicate, merge and adjust each individual layer.
• Insert basic shape stencils or new vector shapes from Capture CC.
• Send an editable native file to Illustrator or a PSD to Photoshop that automatically opens on your desktop.
Try using Draw with:
BUZZ FROM USERS AND PRESS
“Hey dudes, Draw is fantastic. Draw can actually be integrated into my workflow in a very meaningful way.” – Mike Roberts
“Thanks to your support, the creative process has become a[s] light as paper.” – Adam Twardowski
You can also take advantage of other Creative Cloud services like:
Search for and license high-res, royalty-free images from inside Draw. Incorporate quality imagery into your work.
CREATIVE CLOUD LIBRARIES
Get easy in-app access to your assets — including Adobe Stock images, photos you processed in Lightroom, or scalable vector-based shapes created in Capture CC.
POWERED BY CREATIVESYNC
Adobe CreativeSync ensures that your files, fonts, design assets, settings and more all instantly appear in your workflow wherever you need them. Start your creative work on any device and seamlessly pick it up on another.
Publish your work to the Behance creative community and get feedback without leaving the app. You can also share through Facebook, Twitter and email.
App Screenshots :
Requires Android : 4.3 and up
What's New (Updated - January 15, 2017)
* bug fixes
Download Size : 47.6 MB(APK)