View This On Google Play
PDF Scanner App + OCR Free
Want a moving scanner?
The Simple Scanner is a PDF document scanner application that turns your phone into a portable scanner. you can scan documents, photos, receipts, reports, or just about anything. The scan will be saved to the device in image or PDF format.
Name and organize your scan to a folder, or share it in the following ways:
- E-mail, print
- Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, WhatsApp, or more
- Wifi connects directly to your computer
The latest version of the support file is saved on the SD card.
Add OCR text recognition support, support the country how much more than 80, there are any use of the problem please send us feedback.
Support system: Android 4.0 and above
The Document Scanner application has all the features you need:
- Mobile phone document, automatically remove the clutter background, generate high-definition JPEG pictures or PDF files.
- A variety of image processing mode, you can manually adjust the image parameters, with a mobile phone can be paper documents, quickly turned into a clear electronic draft.
- Scan color, grayscale, or black and white
- Can be used in office, school, home and any place you want
- Automatically detects page edges
- 5 levels of contrast for clear monochrome text
- Set the PDF page size (Letter, Legal, A4, etc.)
- Thumbnail or list view, sorted by date or title
- Simple scanner are optimized to run very fast.
- Quick search by document title
- Use a password to protect your documents
- General - A single application that works on your phone!
If you like simple scanners or have any other comments, please take a moment to write us a comment, or simply email us at email@example.com, which will help us improve our products and give you a better experience. .
Requires Android : 4.0 and up
What's New (Updated - August 25, 2017)
v1.2.15 [Pro] APK
—Support external SD card storage switching function
This app has no advertisements
PRO features Unlocked
Download Size : 24.4 MB(APK)
Download PDF Scanner App + OCR Free Here