!!! SuperSU requires a rooted device !!!
View This On Google Play
SuperSU allows for advanced management of Superuser access rights for all the apps on your device that need root. SuperSU has been built from the ground up to counter a number of problems with other Superuser access management tools.
- Superuser access prompt
- Superuser access logging
- Superuser access notifications
- Per-app notification configuration
- Temporary unroot
- Deep process detection (no more unknowns)
- Works in recovery (no more segfaulting)
- Works when Android isn't properly booted
- Works with non-standard shell locations
- Always runs in ghost mode
- Wake on prompt
- Convert to /system app
- Complete unroot
- Backup script to survive CyanogenMod nightlies
- Icon selectable from 5 options + invisible
- Theme selectable from 4 options
- Launch from dialer: *#*#1234#*#* or *#*#7873778#*#* (*#*#SUPERSU#*#*)
NOTE: Not all phones take both codes. On some phones you need to use single *# instead of double *#*#
The Pro version additionally offers:
- OTA survival mode (no guarantees)
- Full color-coded command content logging (input/output/error)
- Per-app logging configuration
- Per-app user override
- Grant/deny root to an app for a set amount of time
- PIN protection
- Per-app PIN protection
- Adjust auto-deny countdown
The discussion and support thread can be found on XDA-Developers here:
This is meant to replace Superuser (if installed), you use either one or the other. You cannot combine them. Statements that this breaks Superuser are therefore completely nonsensical.
NOTICE: A SPECIAL PROCEDURE IS NEEDED FOR UNINSTALLATION. IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE APP, DO *NOT* JUST UNINSTALL IT, YOU *WILL* LOSE ROOT.
Superuser access management runs through a so called "su binary". There can be only one of these at a time. So if you install SuperSU, your previous superuser access management solution will no longer operate. So if you want to switch back: (1) Open that application, and search for an option for it to install/update/replace the "su binary". (2) Confirm root-using apps are using the superuser solution you want. (3) Uninstall SuperSU.
Want to help translate SuperSU ? See http://www.getlocalization.com/supersu/ !
These are completely optional and more like donations. They do not unlock any functionality.
Requires Android : 2.3 and up
What's New (Updated - May 28, 2017)
v2.82 SR3 APK
SR3 - RELEASE NOTES
- sukernel: Fix external sdcard issue on Samsung devices running custom ROMs
- launch_daemonsu: Abort if su binaries missing
- ZIP: Fix FlashFire compatibility in SBIN mode
- SBIN: Add /sbin/supersu/bin and /sbin/supersu/xbin to PATH (root shells only)
- SBIN: Fix policies for /sbin-based services
- SBIN: Fix /sbin-based symlinks not always properly resolving
- ZIP: Add support for bzip2/lz4/lzo/lzma/xz compressed kernels and ramdisks (lz4 @ 1.5.0 format)
This app has no advertisements
Download SuperSU (APK) Here
Download Size : 6.05 MB(APK)
Download Size : 6.05 MB(APK)
Download SuperSU (Flash Recovery zip) Here
Download Size : 6.59 MB(APK)